Reporting Position: Lead Tournament Administrator
Type: Contract, Hourly
Mainline is an esports technology company that hosts, administers, and manages competitive community-focused esports events and leagues through our white-label tournament platform. We’re a growing company whose core values of doing it together, loving what you do, giving a damn, improving continuously, and always striving for wow are at the heart of everything we do. Our goal is to create the best possible end-to-end tournament solutions for our clients, which include colleges and universities, major organizations, businesses, and brands.
We believe in the power of competitive gaming. We believe in our mission statement: “Making it easy to unlock the value of esports for everyone.”
Mainline’s Operations team is committed to creating meaningful relationships with our clients and partners and supporting the needs of the company. We are looking for Contract Tournament Admins to help assist our Lead Admins on several projects throughout the year. The ideal candidate is a team player who is knowledgeable, approachable, organized, and detail-oriented.
Assist Lead Administrator where needed, including but not limited to:
- Creating tournament sites, posting brackets, seeding players, creating helpful guides & rulesets
- Understanding and adhering to our rulesets & guiding players throughout tournaments
- Moderating & posting punctual announcements in designated Discord servers & channels
- Moderating & posting information in several consecutive match chats on our site for players
- Coordinating players for broadcast, including handling and collecting personal information
- Helping with dispute resolution
You are organized, self-motivated, and eager. You have strong communication skills, with an approachable personality, and love to work with people. You’re passionate about providing exceptional services and are not satisfied with the status quo – always thinking of ways to improve and grow current processes. Last but not least you love games & the esports industry!
Skills & Qualifications:
- High verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with Lead Admins & students.
- Stable internet connection
- Attention to detail & punctuality
- Familiarity with the esports industry and competitive game titles including Madden, League of Legends, Valorant, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, NBA 2K, NHL, FIFA, Rocket League, and others.
- Familiarity with multiple video game distribution platforms such as Steam, Epic Games Launcher, Origin, etc.
- Organization and time management skills to manage multiple deadlines with multiple projects
- Familiarity with G-Suite products (minimum: spreadsheets, docs, and drive)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bottom Line:
We want to help you
Absolutely no pressure. No hard sell. Let's get together and see if we can help you grow your esports programs and tournaments.