We are looking for a junior designer to help the Creative Services Team create wow-inspiring, stunning assets for our clients’ events, tournaments, and broadcasts. The Creative Services Team works with the Client Services, Esports Operations, and Production Teams to fulfill the design needs of clients. This position will also work on internal projects related to Mainline.
- Work with the Creative Services Team to conceptualize and design event, tournament, and broadcast graphics to fulfill the needs of clients
- Work with the Sr. Designer to extend and apply design concepts to multiple clients, schools, and properties
- Coordinate with the Customer Support Team to update graphics packages and create marketing support graphics
- Assist with video production in updating and operating broadcast graphics
- Work with the sales team to design pitch decks and support graphics
Skills & Qualifications:
- Stable internet connection
- Strong portfolio of digital and marketing work
- 1 to 3 years of experience in graphic design, preferably in a creative team environment
- Strong grasp of graphic fundamentals, layout, and typography
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient in Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe After Effects is a plus
- Experience with Discord and ClickUp is a plus
- Experience with live streaming (Twitch, YouTube Gaming, etc.) is a plus
You have a strong interest in and passion for digital design. You are organized, self-motivated, and adaptable. You are a learner. You have strong communication skills, and you work well with others in a creative environment. You can take a concept and extend it, update it, and refine it based on feedback. You have strong communication and time management skills, and you are capable of discussing and implementing creative solutions quickly. Quick turnarounds and changes to creative are part of the job, and your organization skills and ability to juggle multiple projects make you perfect for this type of work.
The Bottom Line:
We want to help you
Absolutely no pressure. No hard sell. Let's get together and see if we can help you grow your esports programs and tournaments.